November 15, 2010

It's a cold and rainy November



I've been soooo lazy lately. When I wake up at 6:30 in the morning and it's dark and rainy and cold, the LAST thing that I feel like doing is putting on a dress. I've been sporting a lot of jeans and leggings and-- sweaters!! I do love sweaters. So very very much. So this is pretty much how I incorporate my own taste in clothing with laziness and the cold weather.
Oh, and if you're wondering about the photos: I got tired of the same photos in ever post so I decided to change it up haha.
Sorry for not posting more! I'll try to improve on that.
The title is a quote from "September/November" by Super XX Man, a local musician from Portland. Check out the website: http://www.superxxman.com/

Jeans: $20 (Kohl's)
Button-up: $0.25 (Garage Sale)
Sweater: Free (Theatre Class)

3 comments on "It's a cold and rainy November"

Anonymous said...

Way to steal things from school. What a horrible person you are.

Solanah on November 15, 2010 at 11:22 PM said...

Cute sweater!

I know what you mean, when I was in college I would wake up at 5 am and put on the same skinny jeans, boots, and oversized cashmere sweater, it was the warmest!

Sorella on March 7, 2011 at 4:15 PM said...

Oh you look so cute in these pictures :). I especially like the first picture.

Post a Comment