October 2, 2010

Wallflower Vintage Love-List


I recently stumbled upon Wallflower Vintage, which is a vintage clothing store that's been expanded to the internet. Every one of their items are authentic and labelled, as well as described in great detail which is very convenient for the costumer. The only problem I have with the clothes is that they're a bit above my budget! But hey, that's what you get when you shop for vintage clothes. Here are some of my absolute favourites from the website:



Check them out!!

2 comments on "Wallflower Vintage Love-List"

Alice on October 5, 2010 at 10:28 AM said...

I love Wallflower Vintage! It's such a lovely Blog you have here. xx, Alice from bells and whistles:)
Ps: Feel free to check out my Blog and I would be so glad if you want to follow me.

Alice on October 5, 2010 at 10:29 AM said...

Follow you now :)

Post a Comment