October 13, 2010



Today's school outfit! I kind of woke up late but still got dress. I've been really lazy lately (ew, even broke out a sweatshirt!), so I decided that I may actually wear something nice.
I got a lot of compliments on my skirt today! That was a plus. I was worried that people would hate it. But it's so fun to wear. It's all flowy and rosey. I generally don't like this length of skirt on me, but this skirt has a story behind it.
So I got a dress at the clothing swap that was ALL in this fabric. It was horrific. Super duper shoulder pads, unnecessary pleating, matronly neckline, large bust piece-- it was AWFUL. And terribly tacky. So I cut it up and took it in a WEE bit and now it's a lovely skirt. Yay!

Tank top: Forever 21 ($3)
Skirt: Free!
Nylons: Target ($5)
Flats: Target ($10)
Necklace: Flee Market ($8)


1 comments on " "

Alice on October 14, 2010 at 1:18 AM said...

Oh I love your Outfit!
What a beautiful skirt.
xx, Alice :)

Post a Comment