September 29, 2010

Saddle Shoe Casual




I'm so SO so so sorry for not updating more. I feel like I'm almost always apologizing! I'm sorry for always apologizing! oops! sorry!
Anyway, school has been so tough on me. I'm now comfortably in my Junior year in something called IB, which is kicking my butt!
In any case, this is what I wore today. The general concept of this outfit has really been the usual this year-- blouse, shorts, saddle shoes. I had been searching for saddle shoes but they're so difficult to find! Solanah at Vixen Vintage told me that the online store for Payless has them for cheap-- so of course, I had to buy some. They aren't the best quality, but they're cheap and surprisingly comfortable (I wear them almost every day!)
So this isn't the first outfit I've wanted to post on here, but I've been so busy. I'm going to try to update new outfits once in while. Every one of my outfits are cheap or easily hand-made so maybe they'll help someone out there.. maybe...

Shorts: $4 at Goodwill
Tights (I know you can't see them, that's the point): $5 at Target
Saddle Shoes: $18 Payless ShoeSource
Necklace: $8 Vancouver Flea market

3 comments on "Saddle Shoe Casual"

Solanah on September 30, 2010 at 12:04 AM said...

Awesome outfit, you pull off shorts so well :)

Thanks for the shout out! Tell your mom I say hi!

xoxo
Solanah
vixenvintage.blogspot.com

shannie on September 30, 2010 at 1:50 AM said...

I love your blog, it's easily the cutest thing I've ever read! Eee :D

And I have those shorts, or very similar ones, on at the moment, and thought I should tell you because I thought it strange!
You look incredible, anyway :)

Have a lovely day.

xoxo
Shannie :)

danseursrubans.blogspot.com

Amber Rose on October 13, 2010 at 5:52 PM said...

You are an absolute doll!! Those are some pretty sheer tights-- ;).

Best wishes for the week dear!

Post a Comment