August 31, 2010

Pencil Case Tutorial



Yeah, so this is the kind of day today is. It's rainy and dreary... That's what you get in the Pacific Northwest.. It's kind of refreshing actually. It's time to break out the flannel and cardigans again! This outfit is really what I usually wear to school. Flannel/belt/jeans-- BAM! Outfit. It's good, because flannels are about 10 cents at garage sales.
So I've been pretty busy with homework. And I know all the blogs are talking about back to school. I don't know about you, but I know that I can't get enough of back to school tutorials!! Here's one that I made last summer around this time. It was my very first tutorial ever!

It's so simple (I had just started sewing then). I still use the tutorial though! Here's the one I made for the new school year.
I've been into floral patterns this year instead of bold colours. And my favourite buttons! Eee!
Along with trying to come up with tutorials that are related to school, I'll try to do a post on the stuff I NEED to have in my backpack for school. So, look out for that. I actually might try to come up with that later today.
So that's it for now!


2 comments on "Pencil Case Tutorial"

grizzitygrace on August 31, 2010 at 10:37 PM said...

I love that flannel shirt!!

Dakota C. Walsh on September 16, 2010 at 7:51 PM said...

Ahhh, your blog is so sweet. I love how easy your tutorials are (I'm officially no good with complicated sewing patterns) and you and your clothes are adorable!

Post a Comment