June 9, 2010

Roundup! Rompers, Playsuits, Jumpers




Finally! Rompers are coming back into style! They seem to be everywhere nowadays-- and some stores have some really cute ones! The problem is, is that they're too expensive. Well, I suppose that depends on your budget. But I prefer my budget to be to a minimum.
Here are some romper tutorials to cope with a skimpy wallet:

Jumper out of a Tshirt:
http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/jumper_skirt_out_of_a_tshirt



This picture is actually the one that I made from this tutorial! I took a very large plain white tee and spray painted it tie-dye! I then followed this tutorial and produced a pretty sweet jumper thingy.

Threadbanger Playsuit:


This tutorial is so easy to follow and the end result is super cute! I have so many of my Dad's old shirts; You'll probably see my version of this playsuit up soon!



Jumper:


This jumper is super cute and has an almost professional look, but it also takes a bit of skill in the sewing department. This chick also needs to wear a shrug with it.


Romper from Slip:


The end result is SO adorable, ah, but I don't have a slip... Perhaps this could also similarly work with another type of light, simple dress.


Romper from 2 Tshirts:

Who doesn't love a good T-shirt recon? This romper looks so comfortable and totally retro. I'm also digging the pumps with it!



So that's basically all I have to share for right now!
I have to go get started on making myself one of these.

Toodles!


0 comments on "Roundup! Rompers, Playsuits, Jumpers"

Post a Comment